High school transcripts

Requests for high school transcripts must be filed directly with the high school using the designated transcript request form. You cannot use a public records request to get copies of your high school transcripts.

Please click the corresponding link below to request a transcript from your high school:

Central High School

Memorial High School

MST High School

West High School