Parent Concerns and Complaint Form


1. Contact your Child's Teacher: In the event that you have a concern about your child at his/her school, it is very important that you contact your child’s teacher first because this is the person who has the most insight into your child’s needs.

2. Contact the Assistant Principal or Principal: If you have contacted your child’s teacher regarding your concern and you feel your concern hasn’t been answered to your satisfaction, please contact your child’s principal or assistant principal.

3. Notify the District Office: If you have contacted the principal or assistant principal at your child’s school regarding your concern, and you still do not feel that your concern has been addressed to your satisfaction, please complete and submit this form which will be reviewed at the District Office.

Parent Concerns and Complaints